Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. The products serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. The open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features, flexibility and price competitiveness.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
The GXP1620/25 is a reliable Basic IP phone for the user who requires standard features for a light to medium call volume. Stay in touch with others with its 2 lines/SIP accounts, enjoy crystal clear HD audio and utilize its dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports (with integrated PoE on the GXP1625) for a flexible deployment. Maximize your productivity with essential supported features such as 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys. Together, these features make the GXP1620/25 an easy-to-use and effective Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1620/1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1620/1625 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy. Utilize mobility and call efficiency to increase the productivity throughout any communications network. The DP720 mobile DECT handset is the perfect solution for any business, warehouse, retail store or residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 DECT VoIP base station.
- Supported by Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base Station
- 5 DP720 handsets are supported by each DP750
- Supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the DP750 base station
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts per handset
- Full HD audio on both the speakerphone and handset
- 3.5mm headset jack, 3-way voice conferencing
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls and account
The DP720 allows the user to unbind themselves from their desk and move freely and efficiently throughout the work environment. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750, the DP720 offers a mobilized VoIP solution for any business or residential user. This mobile DECT handset is the ideal choice for users who are looking to be mobile and have access to essential call control features. Up to 5 DP720 handsets can pair with a single DP750 DECT base station, and each support up to 10 SIP accounts, full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, multi-language support, a speakerphone and more.